The following Registrar General’s Department (RGD) services can be accessed by making an appointment. The lists below identify these services by Registry:
- Applications for Apostile Stamp, Certificate of Fact.
- Applications for Birth, Deaths, Marriages, Adoptions.
- Correction of Civil Records (Births, Deaths, Marriages, Adoptions).
- Insertion of Given Names.
- Late Registrations of Births, Deaths, Marriages, Adoptions.
- Application for Certified Copies of Land Documents.
- Applications to Bring Lands under RPA.
- Registration of Deeds.
- RPA Registration.
- Public Search Room Electronic Searches. (Evening)
- Public Search Room Electronic Searches. (Morning)
- Public Search Room Manual Searches. (Evening)
- Public Search Room Manual Searches. (Morning)
- Collection of Certificates for Recently Registered Businesses, Incorporated Companies.
- Filing of All Post Incorporation Documents, Post Registrations/ Change to Business Registration.
- Payment for Business Registrations, Name Approvals & Incorporation of companies.
- Request for Certified Copies – Companies Registry.
- General Public Search (Land & Companies).